Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A favorite "line" for this season

So, did you miss me? LOL.... Anyway...


I recently saw the following "phrase" on a church sign on my way into the city.

"Autumn leaves, Jesus doesn't".  

 At first I didnt' get it...sure there are autumn leaves and then it hit me....although the seasons of life change, Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!


As I pondered this thought it became one of those "keepers" for the times that I feel lost or alone. Although time passes away and the seasons of life go all too quickly, Jesus never changes! Praise God for that.

We are in a season right now of much chaos, many changes and many new things.  I know that each of these "life events" will ultimately be for the better and that the Lord will use it all to his good and glory.

Enjoying this beautiful autumn season....

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment