Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome

Hello to all my followers to come....

I am new at this blogging game...so please bear with me as I begin this journey.  I have entitled this blog In Tune with the Spirit because that is truly my desire in my walk with God. To tune in more clearly to what he is saying and leading me to on this journey of life.

I also want to create a type of "journal" for my daughter to read at some point in the future.  I will warn you up front that I plan to be REAL about the struggles and joys that I encounter walking with the Lord and raising my family.  My blog may not always be an easy read, but I will do my best to keep the content enjoyable and encouraging.

I hope that by reading about my life, perhaps someone else can be encouraged or know that someone (myself) is at the same place as them and we need to lean on and pray for each other daily.

Thank you for reading.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment